我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2006-07-05

Praise the teachers!

um.. it seems there are ppl I like constantly checking this space, and this gives me incentive to write suddenly ^^" haha~

So this post is about the teachers.

O~ I remember a few yrs ago (2 to be exact), I was still staying that being a teacher will actually ruin someone's life, and how wrong can I be!

Now shumshum is becoming a teacher pretty soon, god what a good news that is :P

and it now appears to me that ALL TEACHERS ARE GOOD PEOPLE! (that 3 out of 3! Awesome! HAHA) They are kind, caring, and full of knowledges! (for example why Mongkok called Mongkok! HAHAHA)

So I'm starting to feel that its being a programmer which ruins someone's life XD I dunno but I believe now its more likely that being a teacher :P

anyway, talk later.

P.S: for all those dear lovely readers (I mean you) , you can leave me a msg here actaully :P I willl feel grateful about it :P

沒有留言: