我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2006-07-04

Alas! Alas! Life is full of disappointments~

Sometimes life is just soooooo cruel that disappointments come at you not once, not twice, but multiple times~

Sometimes it makes you feeling difficult even try to breathe normally~
Other times they just doesn't go out of your mind~

I think I'm starting to realize why ppl keeping saying you need to be selfish to survive in this society :P

I'm questioning my own philosophy which serves me so well in the past~

I think I'm right to do that~
and then I'll become a much tougher person~

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

just pass by and want to leave a msg here. well.......u seems a bit pessimistic...
but i agree! life is always full of disappointments and the reality is alwlays cruel...

m i making u depressed?haha..well just keep writing and i'll keep reading ur blog :p