我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2006-07-09

On a saturday...

I had a good date in the afternoon~ ^o^
But I'm also feel quite confused.
To remember that .......... gives me some sinking feeling at night,
but I dun want to worry about it now, just ... wait and see how it unfolds

After months I am still thinking about what I need, and I'm still not so sure~
its clearer though :P

Changing job seems to be a refreshing idea now :P
even though that I haven't even got my Java Cert (I suck~)

But maybe I could change fields in a few yrs time by taking some other degrees?
Can I? Maybe I can't, and is just thinking too much :P anyway~

Heard Patrick says he wants to be an IT/Network Audit,
that sounds a pretty tough job, long working hours, but high pay.
Is it what I want too?
I dunno, I'm really confused, I think its unbalanced,
but my thought could be a bit too unambitious, or one might say, naive~

One thing that is sure, is that I only want to be with someone who wants to with me eagerly, too.
I dun want to force my way on anything, that is for sure, and will probably not change in the near future :P

Life is bright isn't it Mr. Cheung?
I dun see anything good happening on my at the moment really,
but I stay optimistic, that very important man~

沒有留言: