我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2006-07-16

Its different~

I can sense that my relationship with some ppl have changed quite dramatically.

Some become closer fds,
some become not so close anymore.

On this sunday, where I'm gonna rest after some midnight MJ games,
I was thinking about this, wondering about every one of them...

I can understand why I'm closer with some ppl, as there have been some frank conversations recently,
and thus we get to know each others more~

I cannot understand though, why someone become not so close now.

Is it becuase they have new fds? If so is it that fds are sth that is better when its fresh?
The idea that fds have the same property with seafood bemuses me hahaha

Or is it because I didn't care about them enough, so they think I'm not such a good guy, so theres no pt to be together?
haha I do think its unlikely ^^"

Or is it because ppl wants fd when they are single only? If so, I am kinda feel betrayed.
After what happened to me, I kinda like to think that friendship is sth more consistent than couples,
it seems very wrong to me now, and I'm in search of a brand new theory which can explain what I experienced.

maybe I shouldn't care so much, when so many factors are out of my hand...

沒有留言: