我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2004-07-31

Farewell K

Participants: IvyLi, Joey(male), Stephen, Ivy, Tiffany, GaryLi, Myself
Location: Causeway Bay Neway
Time: 3-7pm

This is my last day in Metro.

Suprisingly, Brian's brother William Hung is here this morning.
It looks like he wants to farewell me as well, must be the idea of Brian's XDD

There are a couple of guilty things committed today.
1. I did not hand in my sick leave sheet ^^".
2. I did not give $100 compensation for the lost of a keycard.
3. I did not tell Alex the dell machines need to arrive on Friday, or at the very least, Thursday.
4. I did not update the create email instruction sheet which I should have finished.Probably I will need to hide from the Metro ppl for at least a couple of weeks ^^"


O~~~ Its a long time since I've been to a K Room.
My voice was not as good as before, but it was still the fun feeling I was missing for months :p

There's a strange feeling that even though all the ppl gathering in the room were U-Grad or GoingToBe-U-Grad, we are all working at a junior level in Metro.

Will this change when we meet years later? we will see :p

Hopefully, I may be able to keep contact with the ppl in this gathering, and some others.
It was quite unexpected in my pt of view. ^^"

And there is one more suprise.
Another Arsenal fan in our company, studying in London!
heeee I got your contact 白雲!
Me and Brian will be visiting you soon!!! heee!! See you in Highbury!

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

kid, what did you say??

Brian.