我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2007-01-14

「好朋友唔使成日見架嘛! 」

To me,
its one of the phrase that I remember most in 2006.
its a good year to learn.

I learned to shut up when I hear something like that.
I learned to not ask again.
I learned that whether sth makes you happy or sad, or angry, or disgusted, or cheerful,
all depends on your very own perspective.

so what I want to say is,
instead of listening to all the reasons and excuses,
if its really so hard to even gather on a day for dinner,
lets just not meet!

I dun really care now ^^
do you?

2 則留言:

匿名 說...

this is the last time, i'm going to say that this sentence is not an excuse, and i never hide my reason for not coming.
i will never forget how my friends support me on the damn poor of 2006. but one can share my sorrow may not be the one who can share my happiness as well.
if it is something that annoys you, i would say sorry for that.
but on the other hand, i would also wonder how brittle our friendship is.
if you dun care, so what should i care for?

Kin 說...

Ok, sorry if my rant too hard,
there's never an intention for any heated discussions whatsoever.

Of course we all know how happy you are, and your happiness is sth me and everyone else all cheered about too, I'm so, so sure about this.

But you could be right that friendship is brittle and if you dun keep them, they go away easily.

Whether its unintentional or deliberate, things happened and we cant stop ppl making judgements on them.

In fact, I'm not particularly angry at all, I just want to put things into perspective, not accusing anybody.