我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2006-11-05

Got Irritated...

Lazy to write recently, few post here huh? ^^" sorry about that...

Fds said I got angry easily now..
I mean..
I realize it,
but I'm sort of not wanting to control those little temper sometimes..

sometimes I'm just wanting ppl to know that I'm not happy,
not happy about their answers sometimes,
not happy about their priority of choices the other times,
or not happy about that single response maybe..

I want to say that,
while I think being a teacher is a rather SACRED and yet an extremely busy job...
I am,
under that particuar circumstances,
angry about not being able to see a lot of ppl in gatherings actually
and at the same time hearing a lot of different, and obviously bizarre excuses.. with a rather innocent tone.

well I'm over it now, I hope my little temper dun hurt any ppl ^^

2 則留言:

匿名 說...

人難免有難以控制自己情緒既時候
有時可能自己都察覺唔到

有時人地俾唔到你預期既反應你,唔代表人地唔重視你,只係想法不同而已

你有你想懶、想獨處既時候
人地亦有人地想懶、想獨處or想做自己野既時候
唔想赴會,講一句「我想獨處、我想做自己野」係唔成理由...唯有編一d唔成理由既理由去掩飾真正既理由...係人之常情

想有人知道自己唔開心係正常既
想有人分享自己既心事都係正常既
做得朋友既,無謂轉彎抹角,有咩就直接d講,你唔講清楚人地係唔會明,只會令到人地都唔開心

Kin 說...

I agree with you, to a certain extent ^^

but its not as serious as you think

and sometimes I still prefer to keep things low profile ^^

I still not everything needs to be said man~
improvisation is an art haha~
when you can do it good, its beautiful,
when you can't, it could be pure frustration ^^