我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2006-11-24

Doing bad things with a good heart

Sometimes I advise too hard la ^^"

I always tell ppl the best thing they can do~
It could be "save more money" or "sleep earlier" or sth similar..

To me, those are all correct things,
but I should probably understand that not everyone is able to be so correct and perfect all the time,
even for myself (at least I'm quite vulnerable to the "sleep earlier" thing)

And even if we are able to,
sometimes we dun want to do it as we are all tend to be a bit lazy
and that should be acceptable~

I remember a time that I make Cathy so upset when I ask her about her monthly financial state..
I really really wanted to help actually..

Now I guess I should have saved those words for myself next time then..
why take me so long to realize that? ai~~ ><

3 則留言:

Shum2 說...

sometimes may be they want you to be a good listener, rather than a good advisor.

Kin 說...
此留言已被作者移除。
Kin 說...

yes,
you are very right,
Teacher SHUM. ^^