我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2006-11-15

Agressiveless?

lack of aggressiveness...
in terms of everything...

I should be angry about myself...
but I am not
a fd was so angry about herself not being agressive enough...
I just dun wanna feel as sorry as her...

is it right?

for now, I just dun wanna decide anything in my life,
no decision means I dun need to take responsibilities, for now..

let it be,
maybe everything will unfold nicely later
give me some time in peace

(坐O係度等運到就係呢一隻 ^^")

2 則留言:

clarie 說...

well....I am definitely not an agressive person. Sometimes, when I chat with ppl who are very eager to achieve their goals (most are on career), I just feel not very comfortable and I may question myself whether I "need" to be agressive? But somehow, I just think that I am not that type of person. I will not be very lazy but I just not want to sacrifice most of the time in my life to achieve the goal in career. Perhaps sometimes later I will recognize my ultimate goal in my life I will go hard for it...just perhaps and let it be...

Kin 說...

yup but then its those who are super-aggressive that earns all the money ^^"

but I should also stress that not all BIG BIG PLANS comes off, and those who doesn't we will never heard of ^^" The good news goes everywhere but the bad news stays home ~