我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2006-08-17

Take the true blessings, save the unnecessary concerns...

Somehow the recent topics with friends has been surrounding carmAn's new boyfriend and her lack of appearance in our group.

Some of us seems to be not so conetent with the fact that she's not free most of the time and the only call you can receive from her is in office hour ^^.

I must say I feel a little frustrated about it too.
But on at the same time, when I recall the sometime ago the same thing happened to me too, when I was struggling to buy any time out with the others (particularly on Saturday).

At that time I remember I was trying to ask ppl to go out on days other than Saturday. It turned out I was very tired after saturday, but still I have to go out on Sunday with the others, "Just to show my presence", or "to make me feel better, that I didn't leave the rest just to go dating" ^^"

I think this is exactly what is happening now,
and I dun think its kinda healthy.

Just concentrate on what you need to do.
You will get the true blessings from all of us :P
(even though we may not find you out again XDDD kidding :P)

沒有留言: