我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2006-08-14

Some thoughts...

Yesterday I buy some time at night to read a friend's online guestbook (diary is more suitable maybe).
Its sth about 27-28 pages, since about Nov 2005.
Some words were always mentioned in the posts: tired, exhausted, disappointments.. things like that..
Just by reading them makes me feel uncomfortable

But our recent conversations suggests otherwise~
My fd actually has a pretty bright character, optimistic, talkative~

I cannot imagine the one in the guestbook is the one I'm talking to..

I dunno the reason
Whether its because I do not know my fd very well ^^",
or perhaps the past is sad but now, not anymore~
I would like to know, but I have little idea..

I just want my fd to feel better from now on
hopefully things will go your way...
Stay positive! :P





P.S:
There maybe one more reason: after writing the sad things to the blog, they stayed in the blog
If this is the reason then I'm not using my blog in the correct way

I want ppl to read it happily,
here I talk about happy things, funny things, but really seldom I write about sad things..

its kinda embarrassing to tell you that I'm sad sometimes, thru any media, not just this blog ^^"
Its sth I have to learn to do, really ^^"

沒有留言: