我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2010-09-19

iPad - unstoppable

sitting in Starbucks,
I realize that iPad is taking over the world sooner than we expected.



during the 1 hour period (3-4pm)

I saw a 10 yr old using,
a 65 yr old auntie checking email and facebooking and youtubing while having tea (!!!)
and a 40 yr old man watching news
while at the same time my dad is emailing me thru his iPad in Paris

**************

while everyone dismiss the iPad when its announced,
it turns out that this category is exactly what EVERYONE NEEDS!

what Apple does is not to invent this category,
its just the first one to do it and probably the best to implement it.

***************

dun believe it? you are Anti-apple ????
get ur mum or dad to play with an Android machine and you will know what I'm talking about.
dun argue with me, argue with ur mum :)

1 則留言:

l.minor 說...

同意!暫時我仍聽到很多人想做iphone週邊的business,如:design for iphone套,影iphone的apps賺錢...

又對其他的Mac產品神化...