我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2007-03-18

Count on me

I dun like the week that has just passed.
Everything I did, every decision I made seems not correct ~ ~"

Dunno where the concept came from,
I've been always thinking that I have to be a person of no mistake.
If I'm offered to do sth then the outcome has to be the best that I can do.

Of course its impossible to have no mistake.
So I lowered my expectations,
and told myself I should not hide from mistakes, not making excuses,
and try to be a person that can be counted on,
in all aspects of my dailiy life.

But then its not happening either, at least not as good as I wanted to be.

Its actually pretty easy to have a feeling that 'well... its quite ok now ^^'
and its quite easy to get youself appreaciated to the work you've done haha~
even if the work was just plain and average.

The problem, to me, is that we all didn't aim high enough on a lot of things,
Seeing how good others do a presentation...
Seeing how organized others' life is...
Seeing how ppl tackle a problem...
Seeing how ppl taking care of another person...

allows me to realize that I didn't do enough,
and definitely makes me wanna do better.

At 26, it seems life has a different meaning altogether.
But I'm still young, and time is with me ^^ hehe~

1 則留言:

NicoVA 說...

It's good to try your best. Don't push yourself too hard la..haha

All perfectionists hv such kind of problem.
So..you're not alone..
hahaha..

To me the problem is....
I find it hard to appreciate what I've done..haha :P