我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2009-07-31

A FATEFUL ENCOUNTER

The world is small
and life is cruel...

to know it is one thing
to see it urself is an entirely different animal altogether~

whats worse than meeting ur ex in the MTR with someone u alway wary of ??

*************************

tell you a secret,
as geek as I am,
I can immediately tell if someone has deleted some SMS in their iPhone
what will u do when u find it out??
well I chose to ignore it...

*************************

In the past 4 weeks,
I have been telling myself that there are something in the world that I can never change
We believe we can change anything,
but thats only wishful thinking~

After tonight's "Fateful Encounter",
my view changed,
I feel we always have a choice at some point
and my choice is to BELIEVE

my choice may be god damn wrong this time
but if i have the chance to choose again
I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE TO BELIEVE








pathetic... isn't it?
but thats my way~ ^^

1 則留言:

NicoVA 說...

think in this way,
even if you chose NOT to believe, what you might change is how things happened, but not the result.

anyway, cheer up.