我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2007-04-27

Frustration~



Friday was never as bad.
It was supposed to be the day before holiday,
that in work, everything goes easy..

Today it was
- meaningless meeting discussing about how to write a reply
- long, detailed technical documents which nobody will help me to write
- stubborn senior trying to stick with old, inefficient methods to run things, all the time

The senior always said the current package of tools can handle everything.
"What are patterns? I never used any and probably never will"
Pure frustration.

Yesterday someone said they need a document.
Today another person tells you that you dun need to.
Pure frustration.

One of them happening is just not as bad,
but when everything comes at you at the same time,
Pure frustration.

Com' on,
I just wanna work.
I enjoy working actually.
Dun make me stop.

But sometimes,
sitting here,
I dunno what my roles are,
and I need to pretend that I know.. ~ ~"

It would be so nice,
if everyday is a holiday,
and every holiday is like yesterday~

really wanna kick things like the mouse in the pic~
his anger and frustration is well expressed ^^"



*******

P.S:
Looking at the pile of Pics,
I felt really good actually,
but when I realize that I only appeared in one of them,
that doesn't make me very happy.
but I think "hey! I'm in one of them!! yeah!!" should be the correct attitude ^^

^^ lets move on~
hope my attitude can motivate you as well

1 則留言:

clarie 說...

after all, it is still good to hear that "I enjoy working actually"......