我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2007-04-15

Be rational? Get Real...

Sunday afternoon, sitting in the sofa..
thinking about what could be done better in Monday to Friday just passed.
realised that, sometimes I may have relied too much on logics rather than emotions.

Wondering what I may have missed, pinkie called.
She has some trouble of herself.
I couldn't help, but all she wants is a company.

I'm so tired, ready to say no.
Then I ask myself,
is there someone else calling that will make me say a definite yes instead?
Within 3 seconds, theres an answer.

Turns out fatigue is just an excuse.
I'm not accepting excuses from myself, and I'm going out.


too rational ehh? maybe I should get real...

or maybe I'm just pushing myself too hard on being unnecessarily righteous...
feeling bad on this topic..

let me play some piano to try to make myself feel better.
would you like to play some too?

*****

mum: Going out? for what?
me: for someone's problem
mum: so you are takeing care of someone else's problem, and whose going to take care of yours?
me: ....

2 則留言:

匿名 說...

To be annoyed about the past may be more stupid than to worry about the future. They say it's like to split hairs...
Anyways thank you for your company. (I wonder what your answer was after that 3 seconds;-)

匿名 說...

Over is over...there's nothing could be done, sometimes it's good to think about what you have done and try to improve next time. However, I would like to say it's meaningless as the situation is different for each time.

As your mom said, who is going to take care of you if you are going to take care of others? I agree with that actually, at least I won't bother to go out for just being a companion when I'm tired.

You are really a good friend =P
...and fuck, I haven't use english to drop message for a long time already, hope it could be read...XD