我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2005-06-16

Temperament, am I?

well, not quite happy today.

Was told the day before that mum and dad were going out today, and was expecting to have dinner with... well somebody at least.

End up eating myself.

In fact I'm quite used to actually, eating myself I mean.
I enjoy time alone, silently, doing my things, and thinks about everything.

but I was unhappy today.

Not becuase needing to be alone, it was because I was actually expecting somebody to show up and say "Oh well, let's have dinner then". That never materialise of course.

I have seen some ppl making the most of it when this happened to them, yelling at others, pissing off like a bull seeing a red flag in front of them.

This is not the way for me, you know me :P
That doesen't solve the problem.

But then how can it be solved?

1 則留言:

GapLo 說...

唔好唔開心啦 ~ 錫番 ...