我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2010-03-09

You are happy, you just dunno it~

How was I to know that this was always only just a little game to you?
All the time I felt you gave your heart I thought that I would do the same for you,
Tell the truth I think I should have seen it coming from a mile away,
When the words you say are,
"Baby I'm a fool who thinks it's cool to fall in love"...





Its interesting that since I was small,
I always think good things will not happen to me,

So..
when good things REALLY DUN happen to me,
I feel ok :P,
I think 'hey it just happens as I expect it to be'~
and when good things REALLY COME,
I dunno how to react~

it happens all the time and I didnt realize that realli,
until now, at the age of 29, is it a bit too late? haha~

******************

watching the Oscar tonight, in the middle it played the old clips in tribute for John Hughes..
someone inside asking Alec Baldwin "will i be happy when i grow up?"
Baldwin said "yes you will be happy... you just would not know it"

classic~~!

and this song playing behind just suits the mood~









沒有留言: