我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2008-04-27



So this afternoon it played again in NowTV.
its not so boring to watch again
since I quite like Al Gore

Seeing a passionate Al Gore giving speech to protect the environment
for nothing ( not for presidency )
is an absolute joy to watch

I always tell ppl
there are 2 group of person in the world that will sell something
so passionately without any reward whatsoever
the first kind is the Christians, Christians just love to ask ppl to join so one more ppl can be 'saved'
the second kind is Mac Guru, if you ask them what is better in a mac and a PC, you better schedule a whole afternoon for it
so I've find the 3rd kind today, the GREEN GUYs :P

heyhey
I was just thinking
if its just as what Mr. Gore said
we are all going to be dreadful really soon (sth near 2050)
at that time money will be of no real use as it will be huge huge huge inflation
so I shouldn't plan for anything after 50 yrs old right???
haha thats a really gd news for me :P
or should I trust his words??? :P

*******

interestingly, what makes me sitting in front of the TV is the extra footage after the film is made
its GORE making updates about the env. situation after the movie
and he said he has specifically cut some of the scene involving the temperature change BEFORE 20000BC
hahaha for what?

this is just for not wanting to annoy those Christians and Catholics,
for which the bible has told us that 'the world' is only 20000 yrs old. (try google it if you doubt my word)
hey this is a technique to persuade ppl
dun tell them anything else that is against their idea, if those things can be skipped

lets learn a lesson here ^^

沒有留言: