我左手識打波,右手又識寫字,雙手仲識彈琴添!
好勁呀! hahaha~~ (嚴重自戀中! ^^")

2005-08-02

Six Degrees of Seperation

Long time ago, when I first of this six degree of separation and friendster, I dun quite believe it at all.

The rules states that in any big enough city, your "distance" with any other person is no more than 6 layers, that means anyone in the city is at most your friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend :P

I found it very theroetical :P not quite practical

until I heard from my friends recently that the new Mr. Hong Kong is her friends' brother, and then another friend told me the song I was always playing in my iPod (see last post ^^") was once her classmate.

o I wonder how small the world is ...

but at the same time, I also wonder, if our world is that small
why nobody introduces me ppl like 張柏芝?

well ^^".....

1 則留言:

GapLo 說...

算吧啦,成日都掛住張柏芝 !